Classes/Tutorials

Monday, November 28, 2016

Online Extravaganza Ends today!

        Online Extravaganza 
I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. We enjoyed a delicious meal with my husband's family. I was grateful to spend time with family and do some relaxing over the long holiday weekend. Unfortunately we received terrible news on Friday that our friends son died in a car accident on Thanksgiving morning so it has been a tough few days dealing with this news. I hope to do some stamping after the funeral on Wednesday as I haven't felt like it the past few days.

I did want to pop on and share that today Cyber Monday 11/28 ends the Online Extravaganza sale going on in my Online Store. You click here to visit and check out the products still available. There is a special Flash sale today on four products one is the Magnetic Platform which is a must have if you own a Big Shot machine.

I'll be back tomorrow to share a stamping project.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment