Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Stampin' Up! Suite Seasons Sympathy Card

 Stampin Up - Suite Seasons
Stampin Up Suite Seasons
The card you never want to have to mail I just mailed on Sunday. We received terrible news on Friday that our friends son died in a car accident on Thanksgiving morning. My heart is broken for our friends and their family.

I knew I had the perfect card to put in the mail. I made this card at a Stampers with Heart team meeting back in October. We made four projects with the Suite Seasons stamp set. This is a wonderful stamp set for the holiday season and it is on sale until the end of the month 11/30 at 25% off part of the Stitched from the Heart promotion.

Below is a photo of the sentiments in this stamp set. It covers all the fall holidays and offers the perfect sentiment for a sympathy card. I need to make a few more sympathy cards to add to my stash.

 Stampin Up - Suite Seasons
I linked the products I used on this card below. If you would like to order with me here is a link.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Suite Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment