Classes/Tutorials

Friday, November 11, 2016

Sneak Peek! Mini Treat Bags

Hi all! I’m back today to share my fourth sneak peek in my series this week showing my projects from being a display stamper for this past weekend’s Onstage in Secaucus, New Jersey. This time I used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Dies to make two treat bags. The mini treat bags are great to hold relatively flat items such as gift cards, embellishments, stickers, or candy. I used the Yummy in My Tummy and Sealed with Love stamps sets which will be available in the 2017 Occasions catalog starting January 4, 2017.

Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Yummy in My Tummy Stampin' Up!
Yummy in My Tummy Stampin' Up!
 I linked the products I used below. I’ll be back tomorrow to show you the last of my display projects.

I took today off work to pack for a stamping retreat that starts today for the entire weekend. I can't wait to see how we are spoiled. Luckily I am close to home this weekend as I am still battling a cold I picked up in New Jersey last weekend.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Sealed with Love, Yummy in My Tummy (both available 1/4/17)
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (available 1/4/17)
Other: Big Shot, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, Love Notes Framelits Dies (available 1/4/17), Real Red 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon, Mini Paper Clips Combo Pack (available 1/4/17), Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear & Tape Adhesive, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment