Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Sneak Peek! Sending Love Suite 3D Projects

Hi all! I’m back today to share my last sneak peek in my series this week showing my projects from being a display stamper for this past weekend’s Onstage in Secaucus, New Jersey. For my final three projects I decorated a clear tiny treat box, petite gift bag, and made a sour cream container. I used the Sending Love suite of products which will be available in the 2017 Occasions catalog starting January 4, 2017 on pages 14-15.

Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sealed with Love Stampin' Up!
Sending Love Suite Stampin' Up!
Sending Love Suite Stampin' Up!
I linked the products I used below. Now that you have seen all 15 of my projects do you have a favorite? 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Sealed with Love (available 1/4/17)
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (available 1/4/17)
Other: Big Shot, Love Notes Framelits Dies (available 1/4/17), Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, Layering Circle Framelits Dies, Clear Tiny Treat Boxes, Classic Label Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Real Red 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon, Gold Binder Clips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Tear & Tape Adhesive, Petite Cafe Gift Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment