Classes/Tutorials

Monday, November 14, 2016

Onstage Swap - Suite Sayings Baby Card

Suite Sayings Stampin' Up!
Suite Sayings Stampin' Up!
Hi all! I’m back today to share my swap from Onstage in Secaucus, New Jersey. One of the great things about going to a large stamping event is stamping with other demonstrators. I made 40 cards and came home with 40 different ideas.

Since I had my displays I decided to keep my swap very simple. It is a cute baby card similar to one I made here. I used the A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack, Baby’s First Framelits, and the sentiment from Suite Sayings. I added just a few embellishments. I made 20 cards in Calypso Coral (shown here) with the flower and rhinestone and 20 cards in Pool Party with the tie from the framelit set.

Christine’s Tip: I started with the cute A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack and then picked the colors in the paper to use for my card. If you start with the patterned paper as your guide everything ends up coordinating beautifully.

I got home yesterday from an awesome stamping retreat weekend. We were spoiled rotten with lots of surprises! I took two classes with some amazing demonstrators, created a special project, and stamped some items for a craft/vendor event on Saturday. I look forward to the next one in the spring.

I linked the products I used below. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Suite Sayings
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Paper:  Whisper White Cardstock, Calypso Coral Cardstock, A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack
Other: Big Shot, Baby’s First Framelits Dies, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Fast Fuse Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment