Classes/Tutorials

Monday, December 19, 2016

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4 - Hot Cocoa Sleeve

Stampin Up - Mountain Adventure
Stampin Up - Mountain Adventure
I've fallen a little behind on my 12 days of Christmas posts so I will be catching up this week with some last minute gifts and wrapping ideas. I ordered Starbucks gourmet hot cocoa packets from amazon.com for this project. The hot cocoa packet size is 1.25oz. I am making a bunch of these to give to my co-workers in my office during our Secret Santa exchange this Thursday.

I started with the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack which has the cutest plaid papers. I used the coordinating cardstock for my hot cocoa sleeve and then added a belly band with a simple ribbon and stamped tag.

Want to make this project?
1. Cut a piece of 12” x 12” cardstock to 4" x 12" then score at 5 3/4" & 6 1/4" to make the sleeve.
2. Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4” x 5 1/2" to decorate the front of the sleeve.
3. Cut a piece of cardstock to 2” x 8 1/2” and score in half at 4 1/4". Wrap around the sleeve in the middle and staple the end.
4. Embellish as desired.
5. For my tag I only wanted the Warmest Winter Wishes to show. In order to get this look. I covered up the other parts of the stamp with post-it notes then inked up then remove the post-it notes before stamping on my cardstock.
6. I tied a 20" piece of the Kraft rope trim around the sleeve and tied in a bow.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Mountain Adventure
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack, Warmth & Cheer Cardstock Pack, Whisper White Cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Kraft Rope Trim, Stampin Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Handheld Stapler


No comments:

Post a Comment