|Stampin Up - Mountain Adventure|
I started with the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack which has the cutest plaid papers. I used the coordinating cardstock for my hot cocoa sleeve and then added a belly band with a simple ribbon and stamped tag.
Want to make this project?
1. Cut a piece of 12” x 12” cardstock to 4" x 12" then score at 5 3/4" & 6 1/4" to make the sleeve.
2. Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4” x 5 1/2" to decorate the front of the sleeve.
3. Cut a piece of cardstock to 2” x 8 1/2” and score in half at 4 1/4". Wrap around the sleeve in the middle and staple the end.
4. Embellish as desired.
5. For my tag I only wanted the Warmest Winter Wishes to show. In order to get this look. I covered up the other parts of the stamp with post-it notes then inked up then remove the post-it notes before stamping on my cardstock.
6. I tied a 20" piece of the Kraft rope trim around the sleeve and tied in a bow.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Stamps: Mountain Adventure
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack, Warmth & Cheer Cardstock Pack, Whisper White Cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Kraft Rope Trim, Stampin Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Handheld Stapler