|Cozy Critters Hershey Nugget Treats|
Want to make this project?
1. Cut your Designer Series Paper strips into 1" x 3" strips
2. Wrap each paper strip around a Hershey nugget candy and glue the paper ends with a tiny bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. A little bit really does go a long way!
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 until you have five decorated nuggets. I flipped the paper over and alternated the designs.
4. Add the five nuggets to a 2" x 8" cellophane bag
5. Stamp your owl image on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and color in some parts of his scarf with markers if you wish
6. Punch out your owl image with a 2" circle punch
7. Cut a coordinating piece of cardstock with the scalloped circle framelit on your Big Shot machine
8. Add the scallop and circle layers together with Fast Fuse adhesive
9. Punch a hole through the layered piece and thread Kraft rope trim ends through hole and tie in a bow. Tip: I took the rope trim and pulled one piece apart into three pieces.
I'll be back tomorrow night to share my 4th project. The Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack, Circle Framelits, and Kraft Rope Trim are all on sale right now!
Supplies used in this project:
Stamps: Cozy Critters (hostess set)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Garden Green & Cherry Cobbler Marker, Delightful Dijon Marker
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, Warmth & Cheer Cardstock Pack, Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack
Other: Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits Dies, 2" Circle Punch, Kraft Rope Trim, 2' x 8" Cellophane Bags, Fast Fuse Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue