Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

12 Days of Christmas - Day 6 - Cookie Cutter Christmas Tags

Stampin Up - Cookie Cutter Christmas
Stampin Up - Cookie Cutter Christmas
Hi there! I'm back again tonight with a quick post of some sweet & simple homemade Christmas tags. I am getting some gifts together for my Secret Santa potluck brunch tomorrow at work. I'm excited to get together with my co-workers and celebrate the holiday season. I work with a wonderful group of people during the day and we all work hard at supporting each other.

Since I'm still buying a few last minute gifts and still haven't got to my wrapping yet I thought tonight's post would be some quick tags. A set of tags makes a great hostess gift this time of year too! The tags came together very easily with the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and coordinating punch and a few embellishments.

Want to make these tags? Here are the instructions:
1. Cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock to 1 3/4" x 4" and punch with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch
2. Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper to 1 3/4" x 2" and add to your tag with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
3. Stamp the images on a scrap piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and punch out with the Cookie Cutter punch
4. Color/embellish your stamped images as you wish. For the reindeer like my project yesterday I used a blender pen to color in his nose and ears then a clear wink of stella brush to color in his antlers. For the santa I used markers and the clear (his white felt) & gold (his belt) wink of stella brushes to color him. For the gingerbread man I added a red glimmer bow. Add the stamped images to your tag with two Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the to and from image in the bottom left of the tag
6. Add a 15" piece of baker's twine to the top of the tag

Let me know if you have any questions about this project. Don't forget there is a big year-end closeout sale going on in my Online Store. If you would like to place an order with me click here.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
Ink: Early Espresso, Tuxedo Black Memento, Many Marvelous Markers
Paper: Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (sold out), Crumb Cake cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Red Glimmer Paper
Other: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Blender Pen, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment