Classes/Tutorials

Friday, December 23, 2016

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7 & 8 - Last Minute Treats

Hi there,

I had today off my full-time job which it was great to get all our gifts sorted and wrapped. I also worked on some last minute treats for family.

First up is a candy bar holder which I had to make eight in total since I bought eight assorted candy bars in a school fundraiser last month. I used various plaid papers from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack, coordinating cardstock in Garden Green & Crumb Cake, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, Garden Green Marker, Classic Label Punch, and Kraft Rope Trim.

Stampin Up - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Stampin Up - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Next up is my Reindeer Rolo treat. I made up nine of these guys to bring to family on Christmas Day. My friend Brenda Quintana is a creative genius and shares projects made with rolos candy. The base holds one rolo treat. I stamped and punched out two reindeer for each treat, adhered them to each side of the base, and glued the top of their antlers back to back. I did color the reindeer ear & nose with a blender pen and the inside of my Early Espresso ink pad. I also colored in the antlers with a clear Wink of Stella glitter brush. On this project I used Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Early Espresso Ink, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, and Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

Stampin Up - Cookie Cutter Christmas
Stampin Up - Cookie Cutter Christmas

Happy Stampin',
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment