|Stampin Up - Hey Chick|
Want to make this card? Here are the steps:
1. Score a piece of 8.5” x 11” Smoky Slate cardstock on the 8.5” side at 4.25” and then score on the 11” side at 5.5” to get two card bases. Set one card base aside for another card.
2. Cut a piece of Basic Gray cardstock 3 7/8” by 5 1/8”
3. Cut a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock 3 3/4” by 5”
4. Stamp the chick in Basic Gray Archival ink on Watercolor paper
5. Add some color to the chick with Smoky Slate ink and an Aquapainter. I focused on his head, wing, tail, and a bit on his left side.
6. Once the paper is dry add a few pops of color with your Calypso Coral marker on his feet, beak, and head.
7. Stamp the hey chick sentiment in Basic Gray ink then punch out with the Classic Label punch
8. Run the Smoky Slate cardstock through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain embossing folder then add some Basic Gray ink with a sponge
9. Using a circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies cut out the chick image with the Big Shot
10. Adhere your layers. Pop the chick up on four Stampin Dimensionals
Let me know if you have any questions about this project. I’ll be back on Thursday to share another project featuring the Hey Chick stamp set. If you would like to place an order click here to browse my Online Store.
Stamps: Hey Chick (free during Sale-A-Bration)
Ink: Basic Gray Archival, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral marker
Paper: Basic Gray cardstock, Smoky Slate cardstock, Watercolor paper
Other: Big Shot, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Aquapainter, Classic Label Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue