|Stampin Up - Designer Tee|
Want to make this project? Here are the instructions:
1. Score a piece of Whisper White 8.5" x 11" cardstock in half at 4.25" on the 8.5" side and then cut it at 5.5" on the 11" side to get two card bases. Put one card base away for another project
2. Cut a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
4. Cut a piece of A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper 3 1/2" x 3"
5. Cut a scalloped circle from the Circle Framelits in Calyspo Coral cardstock
6. Stamp the image in Calypso Coral ink on a 2" strip of Whisper White cardstock
7. Cut out the image with the circle framelit die
8. Adhere the three top layers
9. Add a 5" piece of Whisper White organza ribbon across the middle of all 3 layers and secure with glue dots
10. Add the layers to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
11. Add the circle to the scalloped circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
12. Paint the flourishes in the image with a clear Wink of Stella glitter brush to add some sparkle
Let me know if you have any questions about this card. I'm off to take a nap since it was an exhausting day today with everyone back from holiday vacations and several meetings & projects to conquer!
The Sale-A-Bration and Occasions catalogs go live tomorrow and you can check out all the products after 2:00am MST in my Online Store.
I’ll be back to share another project with you tomorrow.
Stamps: Designer Tee (available to earn for FREE starting 1/4)
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Calypso Coral & Whisper White cardstock, A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper
Other: Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits Dies, Whisper White 5/8" organza ribbon, Mini glue dots, Multipurpose Liquid glue, Snail Adhesive, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush