|Stampin Up - Beautiful You|
Want to make this card?
1. Cut a piece of Watercolor Paper 3 3/4" by 5". Tip: You can get two sheets from one piece.
2. Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock 3 7/8" by 5 1/8"
3. Score a 8.5" by 11" piece of Smoky Slate cardstock in half at 4 1/4" on the short side then cut it at 5 1/2" on the long side to get two card bases. Set one aside for another project.
4. Stamp the lady in the dress image with Basic Gray Archival ink
5. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray Archival ink
6. Lightly wash some Smoky Slate ink on the dress with an Aquapainter. Squeeze your ink pad in the middle then open it and grab some ink from the lid.
7. Take the Bermuda Bay Watercolor Pencil and color along the lines of the hat then blend the color with a Blender Pen.
8. Paint over the hat with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
9. Adhere your layer together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
10. Add one Rhinestone to the 'i' in Birthday
In other stamping news our retiring list is out. Products on the list are while supplies last and some are discounted up to 50%! If there is something you would like don't wait to place an order. If you would like to place an order with me visit my Online Store page here and click on Retiring Products. For anyone who places an order over $25 with me by 5/31 I will be sending you a package of five handmade cards as a thank you gift.
Let me know if you have any questions about today's project.
Stamps: Beautiful You
Ink: Basic Gray Archival, Smoky Slate
Paper: Watercolor, Smoky Slate Cardstock, Bermuda Bay Cardstock
Other: Watercolor Pencils, Aquapainter, Blender Pen, Rhinestone Basic Jewels (retiring & sold out), Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, Multipurpose Liquid Glue