Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sneak Peek! Stampin Up All Things Thanks in Tranquil Tide

Stampin Up All Things Thanks
Stampin Up All Things Thanks
Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going well. I’m a busy lady gearing up for the new annual catalog going live next week. I am working on new catalog packets, displays, my new catalog event on 6/22, etc. all while working a very busy 9-5 job.

Today’s share includes one of the new 2017-2019 In-Colors Tranquil Tide. I needed to send a few thank you cards and this card was quick & simple. The new Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack features all five of the new 2017-2019 in-colors. Here are all the images in the All Things Thanks stamp set:

Measurements:
Whisper White Card base – 4 ¼” by 8 ½” scored in half at 5 ½"
Fresh Florals DSP layer – 3” by 4”
Tranquil Tide cardstock layer – 3 ¼” by 4 ¼”

Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post. I’ll be back on Friday with another sneak peek!

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: All Things Thanks
Ink: Tranquil Tide (available 6/1)
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, Tranquil Tide cardstock (available 6/1), Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack (available 6/1)
Other: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Silver 1/8“ Ribbon, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Metallic Enamel Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment