Classes/Tutorials

Monday, May 29, 2017

Sneak Peek! Stampin Up Daisy Delight

Stampin Up Daisy Delight
Stampin Up Daisy Delight
Happy Memorial Day! I hope you had a nice weekend and if you are a veteran reading my blog thank you for your service to our great country. My weekend was low key and relaxing just what I needed some recharging of the batteries. I got to do some day trips around the area and a little shopping, eating, and drinking. Plus of course I left some time for crafting!

I made this card this evening to play along with the Stampers with Heart sketch challenge for this week. Here is the sketch our coordinator Michelle posted for this week:

No automatic alt text available.

My super simple card features some sneak peeks into the Delightful Daisy Suite. I used the Daisy Delight stamp set and Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper which are part of the suite. I want to let you know that when the new annual catalog goes live on June 1st the Daisy Punch and Daisy Bundle (stamp set & coordinating punch) will not be available due to the popularity of this item during the demonstrator pre-order period. Right now Stampin' Up! home office expects inventory the week of 6/26. I will keep you updated on the status.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another sneak peek! Let me know if you have any questions about today's post.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Daisy Delight (available 6/1)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper (available 6/1)
Other: Classic Label Punch, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment