Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Sneak Peek! Stampin Up Oh So Eclectic

Stampin Up Oh So Eclectic
Stampin Up Oh So Eclectic
Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going well. Work has been crazy, but I have been walking a lot to stay sane. Today is the last day of our work step challenge and I hope I finish in the top 15 so I win a $20 amazon gift card. I'll let you know the results.

Today's post is a card I mass produced to send as an invite to my Catalog Launch & BOGO Sale on June 22nd. If you are local and would like to attend please let me know and I would be happy to send you more details.

Measurements:
  • Whisper White card base - 4 1/4" by 8 1/2" scored in half at 5 1/2"
  • Berry Burst cardstock - 3 1/4" by 4 1/2"
  • Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack - 3" by 4"
Tips:
  • I found it was easiest to line up my flowers if I stamped the Berry Burst first and then I could line up the outline stamp on top
  • I colored in the stem with a blender pen and my Emerald Envy ink pad
  • To get the speckles I took an aquapainter added a few drops of water into the lid of my Berry Burst ink pad and  then I picked up some color and flecked the tip of the aquapainter onto my card. Use a glove or a piece of plastic on your finger or you will be covered with pink ink on your finger. :-)
The new catalog goes live tomorrow June 1st. I'm so excited! I have more details to share tomorrow so come on by and check it out!

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Oh So Eclectic (available 6/1)
Ink: Basic Gray Archival, Emerald Envy, Berry Burst (available 6/1)
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Shimmery White Cardstock, Berry Burst Cardstock (available 6/1), Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack (available 6/1)
Other: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Aquapainter, Blender Pen, Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment