|Stampin Up Oh So Eclectic|
Today's post is a card I mass produced to send as an invite to my Catalog Launch & BOGO Sale on June 22nd. If you are local and would like to attend please let me know and I would be happy to send you more details.
- Whisper White card base - 4 1/4" by 8 1/2" scored in half at 5 1/2"
- Berry Burst cardstock - 3 1/4" by 4 1/2"
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack - 3" by 4"
- I found it was easiest to line up my flowers if I stamped the Berry Burst first and then I could line up the outline stamp on top
- I colored in the stem with a blender pen and my Emerald Envy ink pad
- To get the speckles I took an aquapainter added a few drops of water into the lid of my Berry Burst ink pad and then I picked up some color and flecked the tip of the aquapainter onto my card. Use a glove or a piece of plastic on your finger or you will be covered with pink ink on your finger. :-)
Stamps: Oh So Eclectic (available 6/1)
Ink: Basic Gray Archival, Emerald Envy, Berry Burst (available 6/1)
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Shimmery White Cardstock, Berry Burst Cardstock (available 6/1), Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack (available 6/1)
Other: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Aquapainter, Blender Pen, Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue