|Stampin Up Carousel Birthday|
I really enjoyed adding a pop of color with my coordinating markers and a pop of glimmer with my Gold Wink of Stella glitter brush. I am sad to see that product retire.
Want to make this card?
1. Score a piece of 8.5” by 11” Bermuda Bay cardstock at 4.25” on the short side and then cut on the long side at 5.5” to get two card bases. Set one card base aside for another project
2. Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper to 4" by 5.25"
3. Punch a 2” circle from a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock
4. Cut a scalloped circle from the Circle Framelits Dies
5. Stamp the carousel horse image in Early Espresso ink on the Very Vanilla circle
6. Stamp the birthday sentiment image in Early Espresso ink on the bottom left corner of the Designer Series Paper
7. Adhere the pieces together
8. Add some color to the carousel horse with a Bermuda Bay marker
9. Add some bling with the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
10. Embellish as desired with rhinestones
As of today you can still order the Carousel Birthday stamp set in my Online Store by clicking here. If you place an order over $25 in the month of May using host code R3PKGRJW I will send you five handmade cards as a thank you gift.
Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post.
Stamps: Carousel Birthday
Ink: Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay marker
Paper: Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack, Very Vanilla cardstock, Bermuda Bay cardstock, Early Espresso cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits Dies, 2” Circle Punch, Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots