|Stampin Up Love You Lots|
Here are photos of both stamp sets:
Details for this card:
1. Score a piece of Tip Top Taupe cardstock at 4.25” on the short side and then cut it on the long side at 5.5” to get two card bases. Set one aside for another project.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 4“ by 5 1/4“
3. Stamp the hedgehogs from the Love You Lots stamp set in Tip Top Taupe ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock
4. Cut your stitched oval shapes on the Big Shot with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. You can cut both in one pass if you cut them a bit larger than the size of the ovals beforehand.
5. Color in the flower and stem on the stamped image with your Watermelon Wonder & Cucumber Crush markers.
6. Stamp the Happy then Anniversary from Number of Years in the lower right corner of the Whisper White layer with Watermelon Wonder ink.
7. Add your ribbon across the middle of the card and adhere with mini glue dots.
8. Adhere the rest of your pieces
Don’t forget about the retirement sale going on now in my Online Store. If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like to place an order with me click here. Any orders over $25 placed in May using host code R3PKGRJW will receive a thank you gift of five hand stamped cards.
Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post.
Stamps: Love You Lots, Number of Years
Ink: Tip Top Taupe Ink Pad, Watermelon Wonder Ink Pad, 2015-2017 In Color Markers
Paper: Tip Top Taupe Cardstock, Cucumber Crush Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies, White Organza Ribbon (sold out), Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue