Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Stampin Up Label Me Pretty Bundle Projects

Today’s share is an assortment of cards, 3D projects, and a scrapbook page for the call for display stampers at November’s OnStage in Salt Lake City. This is my 3rd application to be a display stamper. I was honored to be a display stamper last year for the November Secaucus, NJ OnStage.

I featured the Label Me Pretty Bundle on the cards and 3D projects as well as the 2017-2019 In-Colors. If you purchase the Label Me Pretty Bundle (stamp set and coordinating punch) you can save 10%. Here is a photo of the bundle:

Label Me Pretty Clear-Mount Bundle
Label Me Pretty Clear-Mount Bundle Item # 145305

I had two friends with birthdays this week so my birthday card was clean & simple. I watercolored the flowers and leaves with my Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush. To get this effect scribble with your marker on a clear plastic envelope or clear stamping block and pick up the color with your glitter brush and color. This card is much prettier in person since you have the glitter in the color.

Stampin Up Label Me Pretty
Stampin Up Label Me Pretty
Next up is my you’re the best card. I couldn’t help myself from using the Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Black color combination which seems to be very popular in the stamping world. I added a few pops of silver with the rhinestones and Silver 1/8” Ribbon.

Stampin Up Label Me Pretty
Stampin Up Label Me Pretty
I love the sentiment in my next card – Thank You for Caring. For this card I mixed up the Powder Pink and Fresh Fig in colors. I added some glittery Powder Pink to the butterflies again using the clear Wink of Stella glitter brush.

Stampin Up Label Me Pretty
Stampin Up Label Me Pretty
The new Striped Treat Bags in the annual catalog are gorgeous. These bags are food safe so you could add a few cookies and tag and have a wonderful gift for a friend or loved one. I added a few pops of gold on this project with the Gold 1/8” Ribbon and Metallic Enamel Shapes. I painted the kitchen words again with my Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush to add some shimmer.

Stampin Up Label Me Pretty
Stampin Up Label Me Pretty
The only color I didn’t use on my cards was Tranquil Tide. I decided to make a box using the Tranquil Tide cardstock and Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack. The box bottom is made from a piece of cardstock 7.5” square. You score the cardstock on 2.5” and 5” and then cut up to the score line on two sides. The box lid is made from a piece of DSP 4” by 4” scored at ¾” on all four sides. You cut up to the score lines on four sides to make the tabs and glue them to complete the lid. What is so great about this box is you don’t need any adhesive to keep it closed! For the tag I water colored the Tranquil Tide ink with an aqua painter in a watercolor wash then punched out with the Pretty Label punch and layered on the circle punches.

Stampin Up Label Me Pretty
Stampin Up Label Me Pretty
For my scrapbook page, I decided to print off a photo from our trip to French Quarter Festival in April. Our friend Mike T. photo bombed a selfie of my husband Mike and I. I loved the result of us all laughing! I cut my Lemon Lime Twist cardstock to 6“ by 8“ so it will fit in a Memories & More pocket page. I used half the Pretty Label Punch, Classic Label Punch, Rhinestones, and sayings from the Tabs for Everything stamp set for the embellishments.

Stampin Up Tabs for Everything
Stampin Up Tabs for Everything
Thanks so much for checking out my projects! Do you have a favorite from the group? You can purchase all the supplies I used on my projects in my Online Store by clicking here.

Let me know if you have any questions about my projects.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Label Me Pretty, Tabs For Everything
Ink: 2017-2019 In Color Markers, Tuxedo Black Memento, Basic Black Archival, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide
Paper: Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack, Basic Black Cardstock, 2017-2019 In Color Cardstock, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White Cardstock
Other: Pretty Label Punch, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Silver 1/8” Ribbon, Gold 1/8” Ribbon, Striped Treat Bags, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Classic Label Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 1 ¼” Circle Punch, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Aquapainter, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Triple Banner Punch, Stampin Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment