Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Stampin Up Red, White, & Blue Mini Crate

Stampin Up Wood Crate Framelits
Stampin Up Wood Crate Framelits
Hello and Happy 4th of July! I hope you are enjoying the holiday today with family, friends, and fun! We have been making the most of a long holiday weekend with good food, lots of music, and exploring. Today is my last day to relax and enjoy before back to work tomorrow.

I have a quick share for you today. I am playing in a red, white, and blue challenge this week. I had a project idea in my head to create a mini crate with our Wood Crate Framelits Dies. I kept it clean and simple. My mini crate would be perfect for a small treat and a 3" by 3" card.

Stampin' Up! corporate has a video on the Wood Textures Suite. Check it out here:


I'll be back on Thursday with another share.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Wood Words, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Real Red, Dapper Denim
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock
Other: Wood Crate Framelits Dies, Classic Label Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment