Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Bird Banter Birthday Card & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial

Stampin Up Bird Banter

Happy Tuesday! Today’s project is a birthday card I made for my friend Debbie. I used the Bird Banter stamp set from the new Occasions catalog. Here is a photo of the stamp set:

In my Tuesday Tip video tutorial this week I showed you how I colored the bird with Stampin’ Blends markers. I used three colors – Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Pumpkin Pie.


Measurements for the card:
Old Olive card base - 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Pumpkin Pie layer – 3 1/8” by 4 1/8”
Whisper White layer – 3” by 4”
Whisper White banner – ¾” by 2 1/8”

Spend $50 in my Online Store and you can select a Sale-A-Bration item for free! If you are a bird lover or know one then you need to add the Bird Banter stamp set to your stash. Here is a sample Bird Banter bundle of products:

Bird Banter stamp set - $17.00
Memento Ink pad - $6.00
Old Olive blends combo - $9.00
Daffodil Delight blends combo - $9.00
Pumpkin Pie blends combo - $9.00
Subtotal $50.00 plus shipping and tax (based on Massachusetts)
Grand Total $60.08
Plus any Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item

Thanks for stopping by today. I’ll be back on Thursday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’,

Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment