Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sale-A-Bration Sunday - Mixed Medallions Card Kit

Stampin Up Mixed Medallions Card Kit

Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend has been wonderful. It has been interesting here with my hubby being sick all week. I started coming down with a touch of his bug on Wednesday and have took two sick days myself. I can’t remember the last time I took two sick days. So instead of getting a lot of crafting done I have been deep cleaning the house.

Today’s project are the cards from the Mixed Medallions card kit you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase. The kit has supplies to make 8 cards. Here is a photo of the kit supplies:


My tips:
  • There is no stamping involved (the pieces are pre-printed)
  • These cards go together quickly. I made mine in five minutes. Great project to make while watching TV
  • I adhered the small pieces with a tiny bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue (a little bit goes a long way) 

Between now and March 31, 2018 if you spend $50 in my Online Store you can pick out any Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item for free. If you spend $100 you can choose a Level 2 item.

Thanks for stopping by today. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a project and video tutorial to share.

Happy Stampin’,

Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment