Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Join the Sweet & Simple Stampers

February is the month of love and I would love for you to consider joining my stamping team the Sweet & Simple Stampers this month. During Sale-A-Bration the starter kit opportunity is an extra sweet deal with the addition of any two additional stamp sets for free.  


Become a member of Stampin' Up and my team the Sweet & Simple Stampers with the purchase of the Stampin' Up starter kit. The kit is a sweet deal - just pick out any $125 of product for only $99 (plus tax if applicable) - and no shipping! During Sale-A-Bration between 1/3/18 – 3/31/18 you can also pick out two additional stamp sets of your choice for free!

Being a member of my team the Sweet & Simple Stampers you get extra special perks. I am passionate about paper crafting whether you are looking for a discount on supplies or want to earn some extra income I will help you achieve your goals. Here are my benefits:
 
  • Attend monthly team gathering in Massachusetts with stamping and sharing plus online options for any long distance friends
  • Access to all my PDF tutorials for free
  • Team Facebook group
  • Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
  • Optional one on one training for business-minded stampers
There are many perks to being part of Stampin' Up:
  • Ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (and the ability to increase that to 25%) 
  • VIP access to new product releases and ability to pre-order new products
  • Access to Stampin’ Connection with thousands of card samples
  • Receive Stampin' Success magazine on a quarterly basis
  • Opportunity to attend Stampin’ Up! Onstage corporate events twice a year
I would be happy to answer any questions.

I'll be back on Sunday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment