Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sale-A-Bration Sunday - Party Pandas Valentine

Stampin Up - Party Pandas

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend. I spent some time in the craft room making swaps for a team meeting this evening and creating some cards I need to mail tomorrow for various reasons.

Today's card was the swap I created for our team meeting. The swap theme was Sale-A-Bration and I used three Sale-A-Bration products. Have you caught the Party Panda madness? The pandas have been one of the most popular items so far.

I love that this card could be sent to a valentine (or hand delivered this week), but why not send a card such as this one any day of the year to let a loved one or friend you are thinking about them.

Measurements for my card:
Calypso Coral card base - 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" scored at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 3 7/8" by 5 1/8"
Whisper White - 3 3/4" by 5"
Designer Series Paper - 1" by 3 3/4"
Basic Black - 2 1/4" by 3"
Whisper White - 2" by 2 3/4"
Ribbon - 5" piece

Between now and March 31, 2018 if you spend $50 in my Online Store you can pick out any Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item for free. If you spend $100 you can choose a Level 2 item. 

I'll be back on Tuesday with another video tutorial and project to share.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment