Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Best Wishes Card & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial


Cake Soiree Stampin Up

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is going well so far. I’m playing catch up after being away over the weekend at a crafting retreat. It was an amazing time and I feel so fortunate I was able to teach two Spring Sampler/framed art classes.

For my project today I am featuring a mash-up of Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalog products to show you how to color the Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper and Sweet Soiree embellishments with your markers and a blender pen.

Check out my video tutorial for more details:



Measurements for this card:
Berry Burst card base - 5 ½" by 8 ½" scored and folded at 4 ¼"
Springtime Foils DSP - 4" by 5 ¼"

Time is running out as Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31st. Don’t miss out on free products! You can place an order and see all the free Sale-A-Bration products at my Online Store.

I’ll be back on Thursday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment