Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sale-A-Bration Countdown - Heartfelt Blooms Card

Stampin Up Heartfelt Blooms

Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. I am still playing catch up after being away last weekend, but I have made lots of progress this weekend. I have a special week in store this week. I will be posting daily as we count down the last week of Sale-A-Bration together.

Today’s card was made by my friend Selene for a team swap from our February team meeting. I love everything about this card so I had to share it. She used three Sale-A-Bration products on the card. The stamp set is the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set pictured below. This new style of stamp is called Distinktive as the stamp lays down the ink at different opacities, giving the finished image more depth.

Measurements:
So Saffron card base - 5 ½" by 8 ½" scored and folded at 4 ¼"
Basic Gray layer – 2 ¾” by 4 ¼”
Tutti Frutti Card – 2 5/8” by 4”
Shimmer Ribbon – 5” and 4” pieces

Don’t miss out! Sale-A-Bration ends on Saturday March 31st. You can earn a freebie with any order over $50 placed in my Online Store.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment