Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Label Me Pretty Thank You Card & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial


Label Me Pretty Stampin Up

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I am currently on vacation (hopping on a plane tomorrow) and it has been so relaxing already. I am so excited to be heading into warmer weather. It has been such a long winter here in Massachusetts.

My project today is a sweet and simple thank you card. I am behind in mailing a few out to customers so needed something quick. I used the coordinating Label Me Pretty Bundle. Please note if you buy these products in a bundle now you can save 10%. Here is a photo of the stamp set:

Label Me Pretty Clear-Mount Stamp Set

For my video tip this week I am showing the omitting technique of just inking a partial spot of your stamp. Check out my video below and if you haven’t already please subscribe to my YouTube channel.


Measurements:
Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock - 4 ¼” x 8 ½”, score in half at 5 ½”
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 5”
Whisper White Cardstock – 3” x 4”

Products in this card that are retiring and available while supplies last:
  •         Sweet Sugarplum is a retiring in-color and is expected to sell out quickly. If you love this color and have the ink pad don’t forget to grab the reinker now
  •      Petal Passion DSP
  •         Metallic Enamel Shapes

Please let me know if you have any questions about today’s post. I’ll be back on Thursday with a color revamp post.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment