Classes/Tutorials

Monday, April 9, 2018

Last-Chance Products & OnStage Hartford Recap

Happy Monday! Grab your favorite drink now as this post has a ton of information for you. OnStage Hartford was a blast. This year is Stampin' Up!'s 30th anniversary and then went all out and spoiled us. I added up my haul and have over $146 in new products. Here are a few sneak peeks for you.

Annual Catalog cover June 1, 2018 - June 3, 2019 


All Attendee Bag (I am bringing this on vacation Wednesday as it will be perfect to hold the essentials):


An awesome lightbox all attendee gift we can customize:


My stamp set haul:


More new products I took home (yes there is a new ink pad design part of the new color revamp and there are new Stampin Blend colors coming hopefully by mid June):


We made 4 make and takes featuring new product suites:

Delightfully Detailed Suite:

Detailed with Love Stampin Up

Share What You Love Suite:

Love What You Do Stampin Up

Graceful Glass Suite:

Painted Glass Stampin Up

Nature's Poem Suite:

Rooted in Nature Stampin Up

I participated in two organized card swaps. Here are photos from those:



I feel so very fortunate to work for such an amazing company right now. I truly do love what I do and am blessed my family and my full time job gives me the flexibility to continue living it, loving it, and sharing it every day. The next OnStage in the United States is in Orlando, Florida in November and I would love for you to be there with me.

04.09.18_HEADER_RETIRING_LIST_US

 Now let's catch up on the Last-Chance list. Today is a big day in the Stampin' Up! world where our Last-Chance list came out for retiring products.  Select products from the 2018 occasions catalog and 2017-2018 annual catalog are retiring. Promotion runs now through May 31st or while supplies last. Please note retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed through May 25, 2018. To see the products retiring hop on over to my Online Store here. Many items you will see on the last chance list are due to a color revamp in the new catalog. I will do a Color Revamp post on Thursday with more details for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I'll be back tomorrow with a creative project and Tuesday Tip video tutorial.

Happy Stampin',
Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment