Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Rose Wonder Card & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial


Rose Wonder Stampin Up

Just got home from vacation at 4:30am today so my Tuesday post is going up on Wednesday. You may recognize this card if you have seen my April class marketing. Since I was vacation bound I decided to create the card for my video and monthly card class.

The Rose Wonder stamp set and coordinating Rose Garden Thinlits are part of the retirement list. Have you checked out the products retiring? Check them out here.

Here is the Rose Wonder stamp set:


In my video I show you how I got the faux embossed look using the thinlits dies.



Measurements:
Marina Mist card base: 4 ¼” x 8 ½”, score in half at 5 ½”
Whisper White cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼”
Silver Baker’s Twine: 25”

I’ll be back on Thursday with another post.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment