Classes/Tutorials

Friday, April 20, 2018

Just Add Text Card


Just Add Text Stampin Up

Hi there! I am having a really hard time readjusting back to work this week. I am excited to have the weekend to hopefully get myself back on a regular eating and sleeping schedule. Over the next few weeks I will be featuring mostly retiring stamp sets and bundles.

Today’s feature is the Just Add Text stamp set. This stamp set is scheduled to retire next month. I admit I overlooked this stamp set in the catalog, but we used it for our 2017 Stamp Out Breast Cancer event and I fell in love with the projects and the sayings in the stamp set. Here are the images:


Want to make this card? Here are the measurements:
Lemon Lime card base - 4 ¼” x 8 ½”, score in half at 5 ½”
Whisper White layer – 4” x 5 ¼”
Fresh Florals DSP layer – 1 ¾” x 5 ¼”
Ribbon – 6” piece

Are you wondering where the background behind the sentiment comes from? It was colored with a dry Aquapainter and Lemon Lime Twist reinker. Put a few drops on a paper plate and pick it up with your Aquapainter to make a light watercolor wash background. I’ll feature this in an upcoming Tuesday Tip video tutorial.

Have you checked out the all retiring products yet? Head on over to my Online Store to check out the products retiring and place your order. Accessories are while supplies last!

I’ll be back on Sunday with another post to share.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment