Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

You Are My Anchor 8x8 Sampler & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial


You Are My Anchor Stampin Up

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I’m still digging out from being away for a week, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. While I was away my April Paper Pumpkin kit arrived. It screams summer in New England to me so I knew I wanted to make a project I could enjoy during the summer months.

The project I designed is an 8x8 sampler also referred to as framed art. Once you make one you get the bug to make them for different holidays or seasons. This is the first one I have made in the 8x8 size and I will definitely be making more this size.

Measurements:
Whisper White Cardstock - 8" x 8"
Island Indigo squares – 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”
DSP squares – 2” x 2”

In my video I give you tips on my designing my project. For my finished project I only added one piece of Whisper White cardstock and one piece of Island Indigo cardstock. Otherwise all the supplies were from the April 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit besides a few tools noted below.


If I inspired you to make a sampler please share a photo of yours with me! I think this would be great in a bedroom, office, living room, or bathroom. You could even make one for a gift.

Interested in giving Paper Pumpkin a try? You can subscribe here. New subscribers can save 50% off your first two months with code SAVEFIFTY0418. Sign up by May 10, 2018.

I’ll be back on Thursday with another project to share.

Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Product List

2 comments:

  1. love this idea thank you for sharing peggydiannebell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete