Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, April 26, 2018

So Many Shells Card


So Many Shells Stampin Up

Happy Thursday! I can’t believe who fast this work week is going by. I’m excited the weekend is almost here so I can spend some time in my stamp room. Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?

Today I am saying so long to the retiring stamp set So Many Shells. If you love the beach you must buy this stamp set now before it retires. There are so many beautiful images and a ton of awesome sentiments. Here is a look at the 18 stamps in the set:


A little honesty here I didn’t design this card. It was designed by my friend Selene. It is a design I can see myself using again so maybe I will have to CASE her design and link back to this post in a future project. That would be fun!

Measurements if you want to CASE with me:
  •         Sahara Sand card base - 4 ¼” x 8 ½”, score in half at 5 ½”
  •         Rose Red layer – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
  •         DSP layer -3 ¾” x 5”
  •         Rose Red layer – 3 1/8” x 4 1/8”
  •         Shimmery White layer – 3” x 4”
  •         Ribbon – 4” piece

 A few tips:
  •         Sponge a sand and sky look on the Shimmery White layer with ink pads and sponges
  •         The stamp set is a two-step set so start with the bolder image with the Sahara Sand stamped off once to get a light color then stamp with the Blushing Bride in full strength with the detailed image
  •          Add a little bit of Wink of Stella on top of the shell image

Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post. I’ll be back on Sunday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment