Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Cake Soiree Celebrate Card


Cake Soiree Stampin Up

Happy Sunday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Yesterday the weather was gorgeous here and we took the opportunity to go out for lunch, a little shopping, and some walking. I am so ready to welcome summer. Today I locked myself in my craft room since I was way overdue with some work and accomplished a lot.

The card I am sharing today was designed for my March monthly card class so you may recognize it if you are on my mailing list. I wanted to feature the Cake Soiree bundles today as the bundled pricing with 10% savings is retiring. I am so happy the products will be continuing to the new annual catalog, but if you love this bundle pick it up now in my Online Store. Here are the products:


Measurements for this card:
Whisper White card base: 4 ¼” x 8 ½”, score in half at 5 ½”
Berry Burst layer: 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
DSP layer: 3” x 4”
Ribbon: 5 ½” piece

Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post.

I’ll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment