Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Love What You Do Notecard & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial



Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I’m excited to announce today starts the Share What You Love promotion. During the month of May you can purchase these products in exclusive bundles. There are three bundles and more information can be found here.

In my project today I featuring the Just Getting Started Bundle. This is a fantastic bundle of products for a new crafter or someone with limited storage space. In my video I show you how using only minimal supplies you can create a gorgeous notecard which would be very mass producible! Do you know anyone planning an event which will need thank you’s. You receive 20 free notecards in the bundle.


Measurements:
Very Vanilla notecard - 5" x 7" score in half at 3 1/2"
Very Vanilla layer - 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"

Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post.

I’ll be back on Thursday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment