Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Coffee Café Card



Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Yesterday the weather was gorgeous and we headed into Boston for a few hours and then caught a live local band last night. This morning I was able to get some design work done for my upcoming classes. Today is my wedding anniversary and unfortunately the weather was terrible, so we headed to a yummy brunch and then to a local art museum.

Is coffee a big part of your life? Surprisingly I would answer no, but I know plenty of people who need their coffee fix. My hot beverages of choice are tea and hot chocolate. The card I’m sharing today features products from the Coffee Break Suite. If you love the bundle of products (stamp set & framelits) purchase them now while you can save 10%. When the products continue to the new catalog they will not have the bundled pricing. Here is a photo of the bundle products:


Measurements of my card:
Soft Sky card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
Early Espresso layer – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
Soft Sky layer – 3 ¾” x 5”
Coffee Break DSP – 1 ½” x 3 ¾”

Reminder there are several items I used on this card available while supplies last since they are retiring. Pickup them up today in my Online Store.

  • Coffee Break Designer Series Paper
  • Garden Green ink pad
  • Soft Sky cardstock
I’ll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment