Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

A Little More, Please Bundle & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial



Happy Tuesday! Thanks for popping by today. I’m sharing what I love again today and it is the new Share What You Suite of products from Stampin’ Up! There are three bundles available exclusively now in the month of May. The products will be in our upcoming 2018-2019 catalog out on June 1st.

For my project today I am showcasing the A Little More, Please Bundle. This bundle includes 10 products (two for free) and is $91.50 with a value of $109.50. I used the products from the bundle to make today’s card. The only items I added were basic supplies including paper snips and adhesives.



Measurements of my card:
Very Vanilla card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
Grapefruit Grove layer - 4" x 5 1/4"
Rich Razzleberry Velvet ribbon - 6" piece

Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post.

I’ll be back on Thursday to share another project with you.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment