Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Truly Tailored Card

Stampin Up Truly Tailored

Happy Thursday! Are you looking for a wonderful stamp set for masculine cards? The Truly Tailored stamp set is a great set with lots of options for all the guys in your life. This stamp set is part of the Last Chance list available only for a few more weeks. Go purchase it today! Here are all the stamps in the set:

Measurements for my card:
Very Vanilla card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
Night of Navy cardstock - 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
True Gentleman DSP - 3" x 4" - cut at 1" on the 3" side 
Scrap of Very Vanilla for the punch
Ribbon - 5 1/2" piece

I don't know about you, but I am ready for the weekend. We are going to see a blues concert tomorrow night and I'm really excited since I have never been to the venue. Plus it is right on the coast in a beautiful picturesque town. On Sunday I'm looking forward to spending time with my mother-in-law for Mother's Day.

I'll be back to share another project on Sunday.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment