Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother’s Day – Love What You Do Card & Bag

Stampin Up - Love What You Do

If you are a mom I hope you have a lovely day celebrating with your family. I whipped up a card and matching bag for my mother-in-law yesterday. I’m featuring some items from the Gotta Have It All Bundle from the Share What You Love suite of products and the Thoughtful Banners stamp set. The Share What You Love products are currently available in exclusive bundles in the month of May.

Measurements of the card:
  • Rich Razzleberry card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
  • Whisper White – 4” x 5 ¼” (two pieces, one is for inside)
  • DSP – 2 ½” x 5 ¼”
  • Ribbon – 6” piece
Measurements of the bag:
  • Rich Razzleberry – 6 ¼” x 8 ¼”
  • DSP – 6” x 8”
  • Ribbon – 7” piece
Tips:
  • The bag I used is 8” x 10” and I bought it at Dollar Tree. I like the kraft color as it seems to go with everything
  • The flowers in the stamp are stamped off once to get a lighter color
  • Pop the oval up with 6 dimensionals (3 across the top, 3 across the bottom)
  • Change the sentiment and this would make a cute birthday or thank you card
I’ve really been missing my Mom this week. She would have turned 73 on Tuesday so it is always hard having her birthday and Mother’s Day during the same time. I know she is smiling down on me. I am thankful I have so many amazing mom’s in my life from my mother-in-law, aunts, sister-in-law and girlfriends.

It’s been a busy spring weekend and I’m looking forward to a yummy lunch today with family. The concert we attended Friday night was great although a bit loud. It was a small venue and I was so surprised when our seats were in the 5th row. 

I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend. I’ll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment