Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Accented Blooms Hello Card in New In-Colors



Happy Thursday! I have another sneak peek from the new catalog for you today. My cards feature the new stamp set Accented Blooms and the new 2018-2020 in-colors Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, & Blueberry Bushel. A monochromatic card is a great way to show-off the new colors. I love how the colors each pop against the beautiful Whisper White.

What new products did I use on this card?
  • Accented Blooms stamp set
  • 2018-2020 in-color ink pads – did you know the ink pads are available in a bundle?
  • 2018-2020 in-color cardstock – did you know the cardstock is available in an assorted pack?
  • 2018-2020 in-color 1/8" grosgrain ribbons
Please note these products will be available tomorrow 6/1/18 and my Online Store should be updated after 2:00pm EST if you need to place an order. 

Measurements for my card:
Whisper White card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
In-color layer – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
Whisper White layer – 3 ¾” x 5”
Ribbon – 5” piece

Today is the final day to take advantage of retiring products from the 2017-2018 annual catalog and 2018 Occasions catalog.

I’ll be back with a special post tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment