Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Rooted in Nature Swap Card & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial



Happy Tuesday! I hope you had an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend. It was relaxing and fun for me. We got to do some exploring around Boston on Saturday (boy was it hot around 90 degrees) and then we ventured into Salem, MA on Sunday to visit the House of the Seven Gables (boy it was chilly around 55 degrees). I highly recommend visiting if you ever find yourself in the area. It is one of the oldest houses in the country. Monday we went on a very long walk it was again cool so I wore a bunch of layers. The highlight of my weekend was spending Sunday night visiting with my sister and future brother-in-law as they were in town.

So now on to some stamping! Today I am featuring a sneak peek the new Rooted in Nature stamp set from the 2018-2019 catalog out on Friday June 1st. I designed this card for a masculine swap this month. Be sure to check out my video as I show two watercolor effects.


Measurements:
Mint Macaron card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
Soft Suede cardstock – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
Shimmery White cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”

Note: Rooted in Nature stamp set, Mint Macaron ink pad & cardstock will be available June 1, 2018.

I’ll be back on Thursday with another sneak peek from the new catalog.

Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment