Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Pineapple Punch Candy Bar Holder


Hi and thanks for stopping by today. I have a quick post to show you a cute candy bar holder that my friend Selene gave me at an event on Sunday. I needed to find it since it is about to get very hot here in Massachusetts and I didn’t want the candy bar to melt.

I’m pretty sure she used the envelope punch board to create the holder and hopefully I can case this project in the future to recreate it and share the measurements.

The stamp set she used is Eastern Beauty and the primary color is the new in-color Pineapple Punch. I picked pineapple since ”je suis un ananas” (I am a pineapple) is one of the phrases I can say in French.  When I was in middle school we watched a TV show with a talking pineapple in French class. I am not making this up. It was called Telefrancais and it is on YouTube if you want to check it out.

I’ll be back on Sunday with another post. I hope you have a wonderful weekend celebrating grads and dads!

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment