Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Detailed Trio Punch Notecard & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial


Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. My product of the week feature this week is the Detailed Trio punch and I used it in my video tutorial so you can see it in action. I have an easy, mass producible notecard for you today. I used the Love What You Do stamp set for the sentiment and the gorgeous Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. Here is a photo of the stamp set:

Check out my video tutorial below. Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven't already.

Measurements:
Rich Razzleberry cardstock - 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" 
Share What You Love DSP - 3 1/8" x 4 5/8"
Rich Razzleberry cardstock - 1" x 3 1/4"
Whisper White cardstock - 1 3/4" x 2"
Ribbon - 5" piece

Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post.

I’ll be back on Thursday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment