Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Today is the last day to subscribe!


Happy Sunday! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I just got home from an incredible 16 card class featuring lots of new products from the annual catalog. I wanted to pop on to remind you today is the last day to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin to receive the June kit. 

What is so fun about this particular kit? It coordinates with the new Broadway Bound suite of products in the annual catalog. This suite theme is birthdays and the main colors are Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, and Lovely Lipstick plus some fun metallic embellishments. I can't wait to see the coordinating Paper Pumpkin kit.

 I love getting my kit each month as all the projects are designed and ready for me to sit down to assemble. It makes crafting easy for me and I can take the kit on the go if I need to. It would be great for summer vacation. Ready to give Paper Pumpkin a try? Subscribe here.

Interested in the Broadway Bound suite? Check it out here:

Broadway Bound

I'll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin,
Christine




No comments:

Post a Comment