Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Accented Blooms In-Colors Swap Card


Stampin Up Accented Blooms

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! It has been great checking things off my to-do list. Last night I had a blast at the Rebirth Brass Band concert with my friends. We got caught in some rain, but the band kept performing it was so fun to dance with my umbrella to some amazing music. If you don't already know hubby and I have been going to New Orleans since 2002. We started as long time Jazz Festers and now go every year for French Quarter the past five years. In 2011 we eloped in City Park during Jazz Fest weekend. Unfortunately last night hubby was playing a gig in New Hampshire so had to miss the fun.

My card today is my swap for our team meeting tonight. If you join my team and live locally I would love to have you join me at our next meeting in August. The swap theme was in-colors. I used the CASE-ing Tuesday sketch for this week as a guide. The Facebook group posts a new card to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) every Tuesday. It is usually the weekend before I find the time to play along.

One thing that made my life so easy in making my swaps was the Stamparatus. I was able to position my stamp on a plate and stamp so quickly. I would definitely recommend purchasing if you make multiples of any cards. It will make your life so much happier.

Measurements:
Grapefruit Grove cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
Shimmery White cardstock: 3 ¾” x 4 ¼”
Grapefruit Grove ribbon: 5” piece

Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post.

I’ll be back on Tuesday with another project to share and video tutorial.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment