Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Picnic Paradise Card


Paper Pumpkin Picnic Paradise

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. My project today features the July 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit Picnic Paradise. I love the adorable fruit theme in this kit. I have been getting fresh fruit from my local farm stands the past few weeks. If you are reading this and you live locally you must try Parlee Farms in Tyngsboro for strawberries. I tend to mostly stop at Brox Farm in Dracut for most of my weekly produce. They are part of Farmer Dave’s and run farmer’s markets & CSA’s all over the area. My favorite go-to breakfast lately is overnight oats with fresh fruit. Yum! Do you have a favorite breakfast?

So onto my project. The supplies are crazy in this kit. You get product for 12 mini cards and envelopes plus 4 baskets. I was playing around and found out the box front would fit on a standard card base. In my video I show you how to make my card. Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to get all my videos.


Measurements:
Crumb Cake card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
Tissue paper – cut down to 2 ¾” square
Vellum – cut down to 1 ½” x 2 ½”
Baker’s Twine – 14” piece

If you don’t already subscribe to Paper Pumpkin sign up by August 10th to get the August kit here. You can save 50% off your first month with code: BLOOM0818. You can even consider surprising a family member or friend with a Paper Pumpkin subscription gift.

Let me know if you have any questions about today’s post.

I’ll be back on Thursday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment