Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Puzzle Pieces Wedding Card


Stampin Up Puzzle Pieces

Happy Sunday! It has been a fabulous wedding weekend in Western Massachusetts. We celebrated Greg & Steph at three different events. All were spectacular! It was really apparent how loved they are by their family and friends who attended. I wasn’t very familiar with the Amherst area and happy to say we had plenty to do during our down time and I’m looking forward to going back again in the near future.

My talented friend Gina designed this card and I CASE’d (Copy and Share Everything) her design. We both were at a crafting retreat last month when it came up we both had weddings to attend.

You may have seen different version of these cards online as they have been popular. For the greeting I used the Petal Palette stamp set. The puzzle pieces come from the Puzzle Pieces Thinlits Dies. I used the wedding color of navy. What I love the most is the pearls. This is the one item I changed from Gina’s version. Since the bride loves rose gold I used the Artisan Pearls.

All the supplies I used are below.

Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll be back on Tuesday with another creative project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment