Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Takeout Treats Card & Tuesday Tip Video Tutorial

Stampin Up Takeout Treats

Happy Tuesday! I’m slowly recovering from the wedding weekend and getting back into the swing of things. I got some designing done tonight that was hanging over my head. It was nice to check that off the to do list!

For my project today I am featuring the Takeout Treats Bundle. I wanted to show a way to use the bundle on a card. I am loving the Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, and Whisper White color combination. Here are the products in the bundle:


Check out my video tutorial on how I made this card:


Measurements:
Lemon Lime Twist card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼”
Basic Black cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
Whisper White cardstock – 3 1/8” x 4 1/8”
DSP – 3” x 3”
Ribbon – 4 ½” piece

All the products I used are below. Let me know if you have any questions.

I’ll be back on Thursday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment