Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Lovely Day Birthday Card & Tuesday Tip


Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin February 2020

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. It was so wonderful to have a four-day weekend. I got caught up on some crafting and housework. I am feeling so much more organized this week.

My card today features the February 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit Lovely Day. It was great to get my kit over the weekend so I had some time to plan ahead this week. Paper Pumpkin is going to save me this month as I have several birthdays coming up so I can get a few cards in the mail this week.

Want to see how I made my card? Check out my video below:


Reminders there are two ways to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. You can pay monthly or prepay for a subscription in several options. The 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month prepaid subscriptions qualify for Sale-A-Bration rewards so you can get the Happy Birthday to You stamp set I showed in the video for free!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment