Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Always & Forever Card


Stampin Up Forever Blossoms

Happy Thursday! I hope your week is going well. I can’t believe it is almost time for another weekend. Do you have any fun plans? I’ll be volunteering on Saturday and we have dinner plans with friends on Sunday night.

My card today features some products from the Parisian Blossoms suite. I actually designed this card for a team meeting shoebox swap way back in December, but never shared it here on my blog.  It is a perfect wedding or anniversary card. Here is a look at the Forever Blossoms stamp set:
Measurements:
Pool Party card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
Pool Party cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
DSP – 2” x 4”
Scraps of Pool Party & Petal Pink cardstock for stamping/punching
Ribbon – 5” piece

Let me know if you have any questions. All the products I used are noted below. If you want to scoop up these products please head over to my Online Store or contact me if you need help placing an order.

I’ll be back on Sunday with a Sale-A-Bration project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment