Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sale-A-Bration Sunday - Lovely Lily Pad Birthday Card



Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. It has been beautiful here. Will we have an early spring? We are supposed to reach over 50 degrees today. We are headed to the movies for 12:30 and plan to soak up the sunshine after before getting together with friends for dinner tonight.

I looked at my calendar and I have lots of friends and family with birthday’s coming up so I needed a card to mail asap. I used four Sale-A-Bration products on my card today. The Lovely Lily Pad stamp set, Happy Birthday To You stamp set, Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper, and Lily Pad Dies. The stamp sets and DSP are level 1 items you can earn each for free with a $50 purchase. The Dies are a level 2 item you can earn for free with a $100 purchase. Mark your calendar Sale-A-Bration runs through March 31st.

Measurements:
Grapefruit Grove card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
DSP – 3 ½” x 5 ½”
Whisper White cardstock – 3” x 4 ½”
Whisper White cardstock – 1 ¼” x 3 ¾”
Grapefruit Grove cardstock – 2 ½” x 4 ½”
Bermuda Bay cardstock scraps

Let me know if you have any questions. All the products I used are noted below. If you want to scoop up these products please head over to my Online Store or contact me if you need help placing an order.

I’ll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment