Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Timeless Tulips Get Well Card & Tuesday Tip

Stampin Up Timeless Tulips

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. Boy is it feeling like spring here. Yesterday it was low 60’s and today low 50’s. Shocker we are headed for much colder weather later this week! Since it has felt like spring I had to make another spring like card today.

My card today features the Timeless Tulips Bundle and Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper. The punch bundles are an awesome value and you don’t need a die cutting machine so they make a great investment. Reminder when you purchase bundled products you already save 10%. Here is a look at the bundle:

Want to see how I made this card? Check out my video below:


Measurements:
Rich Razzleberry card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper – 3 3/4” x 5” and large scrap
Rich Razzleberry cardstock - 2 3/4" x 4"
Whisper White cardstock - 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White cardstock – ¾” x 2 1/2"

Let me know if you have any questions. All the products I used are noted below. If you want to scoop up these products please head over to my Online Store or contact me if you need help placing an order.

FYI, two Sale-A-Bration products have sold out! The Kerchief Card Kit and the Metallic Baker’s Twine/Sequins Combo pack are no longer available. Don’t fret as new Sale-A-Bration products are coming March 3rd!

Join my team and you can join me at Stampin’ Up!’s OnTour event in Manchester, New Hampshire on Saturday, May 9th. Registration opens March 17th for OnTour. I am so excited to attend my first OnTour event. The home office is trying this new style of bringing smaller events closer to the demonstrators. It will only be three hours long, but I'm sure it will be packed with greatness!

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment